Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 387


It's 8 AM here on the East Coast and I feel like I have eye lids made of lead…..not because they are a soft metal with the atomic number of 82….but because I can barely keep them from slamming down every time they are opened….

Are you ready for this?... Last night was AMAZING and totally worth my exhaustion….Here it goes….I got off work at around 5:15ish and went home…I was so pumped…I had been waiting all day for this….I knew I had a big night ahead so I jumped into bed for a quick 1 hour nap….I was going to need my energy….After waking up I made a small dinner….not too much….I didn’t have time….This is the part where you might think, “HOLY CRAP…..this kid is extreme….” Well let me tell you sir….I am but a man made of flesh and bone just like yourself….I gathered my supplies….There would be no time to get them later….Walking with the confidence of Iapetus the Titan; father of Atlas, Epimetheus, and Prometheus, I sat down on the couch and for the next 2:48 I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End…….WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME…..How am I ever going to keep pace with my 20 year old lady friend….I call when I’m getting in bed and 9 times out of 10 this is how the conversation goes…..

PP: Hello my lady and what might you be doing at this hour of the evening
JF: WHHAATTTTTT....I CANT HEAR YOU…….JAGER BOMBS……I AM SOOOOOO DRUNK
PP: I was calling so that we might have a conversation about tax reform or foreign policy
JF: I can’t feel my face..hahaha….I just remembered that I forgot to put panties on tonight...oops!

The only reason I don’t run as fast as I can into a brick wall is because I know that people like you just read this so you must not have anything really exciting going on either.

No comments: